Scribbles of a Persian Anesthesiologist

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cancun, Mexico

After much soul searching (and web searching) Shahrzad and I decided to spend our vacation in Cancun. We went to the Riu Palace Las Americas, which was quite a luxurious hotel with great views of the Caribbean Sea. The only problem: 20 MPH winds that kept us from sunbathing or enjoying the ocean. We shivered for many hours every day, because of the unremitting wind! On the plus side, the hotel was wonderful and the fine dining, the drinks, the one hour deep tissue massage, and the hot tub added much to the experience. So, Cancun gets one thumb up from us, just because of the weather!






1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nizam, this is Aurelia.
I just wrote you an email which bounced back to me, so I looked you up and I landed on this site! I would love to hear from you and meet your new wife. you can call me 202-374-2294 or email aurevangel@hotmail.com.
I hope you're doing well. Cheers,
aurelia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home