Scribbles of a Persian Anesthesiologist

Monday, October 02, 2006

Peyman Montazemi, then and now

One of my friends from the University of Virginia has become somewhat of a philanthropist and an international sensation. I figured I would post this blog to say that I have, at some point, rubbed shoulders with the giants! Peyman's first Album entitled "Man," where he performs his own compositions sung to the lyrics written by his father is out. His diverse style and fusion of the East and West are evident. Here are some pictures, perhaps a blast from the past at the University of Virginia!


1 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dearest Nezam,

I would like to thank you personally for having posted this wonderful page regarding our beautiful memories at University of Virginia. I wish you and your dear wife the best in your mutual life.

Love,
Peyman Montazemi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home